Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zeke Meeks VS. the Putrid Puppet Pals by D.L Green



Author: D.L Green
Publisher: Picture Window Books
Release Date: January 2012




As a kid I loved reading Sweet Valley Kids. Yeah. Yeah. Don’t laugh I loved those books. I even have a whole box of books dedicated to the Sweet Valley series believe it or not. I think those were the books that triggered my interest in reading that is aside from the Disney fairy tale books. I loved those too.

Anyway, I got this Advanced Readers copy from Netgalley which was cool. You might be asking why I would like to read a kids book. To tell you honestly I didn’t know what I was thinking. I just wanted a fun and easy read and this book did not disappoint. Reading this made me miss being a kid.

Zeke Meeks and his best friend Hector Cruz doesn’t sit down during recess. So when Zeke found his best friend sitting down with Owen Leach one day he was surprised. They were playing Puppet Pals. Everyone was playing Puppet Pals. Zeke was not at all happy. He didn’t like Puppet Pals.

It was a funny read. No, let me rephrase that it was a hilarious read. I am already 22 but still I enjoyed this book so much. The illustrations were perfect for the book. At the end of the book there was also an instruction as to how you could make your own Puppet Pals. Haha. Cool!

I give this book 4 stars. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment